Tuesday, March 15, 2005

She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not, She Loves Me, ...

Now I'm really, really, REALLY tempted. I don't care about Segway as a 1st-tier prize, nor I care much about its 3rd-tier prize of US$1000 cash each, but their 2nd-tier prize: 50 Apple Mac G5's are too good to be true. Why would I settle for a mere MacMini (hi MacNoto!) if I can have more? :D

But then first tough problem comes to my mind: how do I get an access to PowerPC platform to do the development? I think I can try cross-compile for a start. Then pray for free account on http://www.egr.up.edu/ or http://tuxppc.rz.uni-augsburg.de/. Any other alternative? How about Adinoto, Boy, Dicky, or anyone who has those cute machine be my hero and let me use their box?

So, don't miss this Linux on POWER Open Source Developer Contest, hurry register yourself. It is open now. And don't forget to submit your entry before July 15th, 2005.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ini judul-nya mirip judul film perancis. emang ngambil judul ini dari film perancis yach? kalo gak salah, judulnya : he loves me, he loves me not.

Andika Triwidada said...

hedwig: bukan

itu cerita tentang orang yang ragu-ragu dan menghitung kancing baju, atau mempreteli kuntum bunga satu per satu untuk memperoleh jawaban ya atau tidaknya ....