Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Book Tagged

Estimate the total number of books you’ve owned in your life.
Ouch! Before married, this will be much easier. But now, who owns what? :D. Well, let's see. I have a little bookshelf containing all novels not written in Bahasa Indonesia. (Why separate bookshelf? Because I haven't succeeded seducing my wife and kids to read them. Maybe only 100 books. I don't have many up-to-date, printed, technical books, because computers and internet provides much better alternative. Old tech book count is around 50, spread into dark room corners here and there. My wife and I also started to collect Kho Ping Hoo books. Maybe around 15 series now, each around 30 volumes. Another much bigger bookshelf contains Indonesian novels, maybe around 300 titles. So, total: around 900.

What’s the last book you bought?
Hmm. Kung Fu Boy 20, I think.

What’s the last book you read?
IIRC The Bourne Identity by Robert Ludlum.

No comments: